Why Local Matters
Support Local. Buy Local. Bank Local.
Discover a way to bank which allows you to align your money with your values.
Belonging to a credit union means keeping your dollars local - invested in the people, small businesses and community initiatives you care about.
Unlike banks, credit unions don't profit at your expense. Our members are our owners, and that makes all the difference in the world.
Why local? Why KCCU?
- Local Matters
- We put your money to work growing our local community
- You receive better service, local service, for no or low fees
- Decisions are made by people in our community
- Our profits are your profits
- We support local business because we are a local business
- We share your commitment to our community
Learn more about