Ways to Save
Let's make a plan
At KCCU we have loans/investment specialists who can go over your budget with you and offer you ways to save that fit your budget and make sense for your goals. But first we need to find out a little about you , so we can offer you the right plan and the right investment over the right amount of time. Even if you owe money, we advise that you also put some money aside every month.
Reasons why you might need to save:
- Unexpected expenses / emergencies
- Saving for a downpayment on your first home
- Routine maintenance on your vehicle(s)
- Home maintenance
- Retirement Savings
- Education for your children or grandchildren
- Get the most from investments / surplus funds / inheritance
- Purchases of things outside of your normal household budget
Ways to save:
- Automatic transfer
- Ask us about the "Round up" feature on any savings account
- Payroll deduction
- Pre-authorized debit
- Lump sum contributions
- Different types of investments (PAC, monthly, Term Deposits/GICs, TFSA, RRSP, RRIF, RESP, Mutual funds*)
Contact your branch today by email or by calling your nearest branch of KCCU.
*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc.