Pre-Authorized Payments

Pre-Authorized Payments must be initiated at the vendor (for example the insurance company or the cable company in the case of a pre-authorized debit).

Pre-authorized debits (PADs) and credits (PACs)  must both be initiated at the vendor or through your employer, Please feel free to consult KCCU administration department should you have further questions.

Our administration department is located at 18 Market Street (613) 549-3901.