Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting - June 25, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of KCCU is held for the purpose of reviewing the past year’s performance and accomplishments as well as addressing specific areas of the business of the credit union, such as approving financial statements, appointing external auditors, approving by-law changes (if applicable), filling board vacancies, and so on. The AGM is an opportunity to hear reports from our Board and CEO and to learn first-hand how we support the financial well-being of our members and our community.
In response to concerns of health and safety surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic and restrictions on public gatherings, we postponed our originally scheduled in-person AGM of March 24, 2020. As COVID-19 health concerns continue, we have decided to host our Annual General Meeting this year online, using electronic means only. This will allow our members to participate in the meeting from the safety and comfort of their homes using their desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Click here to view the Notice of Annual General Meeting and details of Special Resolution
Members who wish to participate in the online 2019 AGM are asked to register below by June 20, 2020 at noon.
How do I register and what do I need to know?
- Click on the link below to access the registration form.
- Complete the registration form in full.
- Select register.
- Once we have confirmed your membership you will receive an e-mail from us containing an AGM information package and a link to cast your vote on the proposed special resolution in advance of the meeting. This may take up to two business days.
- Please cast your vote for the special resolution on or before June 23, 2020 at noon.
- You will receive an e-mail reminder with instructions and link to the meeting the day prior to the meeting.
- Please join the meeting on June 25 at 6:50 using the information provided to you.
- Should you have trouble getting into the meeting please contact us at 613-384-5555 for assistance.
Once registered, we will confirm receipt of your registration within two business days and provide you with a link to cast your vote on the proposed special resolution in advance of the meeting. It is important that you review the special resolution and cast your vote before June 23, 2020 at noon.
If you are unable to join us online for this event, a recorded version will be available on our website within a week of the meeting. If you do not have the technology to attend online but would like to attend by phone, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only members of Kingston Community Credit Union will be permitted to participate in the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
- Click here to view the Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Click here to view the Presentation of proposed Special Resolution (voting for Special Resolution will take place prior to AGM)
- Click here to view 2019 Annual Report link
- Click here to view 2019 Audited Financial Statements link
- Click here to view Minutes from 2018 Annual General Meeting (held in 2019)
- Click here to view Agenda for 2019 Annual General Meeting
For voting purposes, the Record Date will be March 8, 2020
Should you require further information or assistance, please contact our Corporate Secretary, Mary Lowdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-384-5555.